A Unified Platform For Your Needs
Dynamics 365 is a portfolio of intelligent business applications designed to help your organisation proactively meet customer demands.
Deploy Dynamics 365 across your organisation to cover multiple areas, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance and Operations, Supply Chain, and Human Resources.
Dynamics 365 can be tailored to suit your business needs and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft Cloud services like Power Platform, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, and many other familiar business tools.
Go even further, and you can add mixed reality and the Internet of Things (IoT) for innovative new experiences from the platform.
Customisation As Standard
Microsoft Dynamics 365's collection of interconnected, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and services are designed to help you proactively meet customer demands.
It combines Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning capabilities, integrating your data, business logic, and processes.
These applications, when used together, can both transform and enable your core customers', employees', and business activities.
Dynamics 365 can be configured and customised to fit the needs of every business.
Increase Agility And Reduce Costs
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the only cloud-based solution that offers all the applications you need for improved Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Management.
These applications bring the power of real-time intelligence to every decision you make.
For ease and simplicity, they are also fully integrated with the Microsoft tools you already use.
With Dynamics 365, you can streamline your business processes, increase agility and reduce costs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy to use and deploy in the cloud or a hybrid cloud environment, it fully integrates with all Microsoft products and is quick and easy to work and move between apps
- Reduced sales cycle giving your teams access to a wealth of insightful customer data for more targeted selling experiences
- Fully customisable with built-in workflow tools and flexible architecture that you can use to manage and automate tasks across your organisation
- Enhanced customer service experience with the ability to collect useful customer data for identifying customer sentiments, buying patterns and brand loyalty
- Impressive scalability. Dynamics 365 can easily scale up or down depending on your current team size, budget and workload
- Increased productivity by enabling your people to work more efficiently and cut downtime searching for information