Microsoft Teams UCaaS
By leveraging CPS’s highly available and resilient telephony architecture, we can deliver and simplify your organisation’s communication channels.
CPS hosts the telephony aspects as a service, with Microsoft Teams at the core.
This enables direct dial numbers and number porting capabilities to be delivered to the end-user, as well as full integration into your legacy PBX/Analogue or Contact Centre estate, which you might need to keep in situ.
We can also help unify your employees in calling, chat, meetings and collaboration in one place anytime, anywhere, on any device using Microsoft Team Telephony (PSTN).
- Advanced phone features include Auto Attendants, Call pick up, team call and delegate mapping
- Highly available call handling and call routing
- Standard out of the box telephony features from Microsoft Teams
- Interoperability with your legacy PBX while in migration
- Call reporting analytics via PowerBI dashboards
- No hidden applications or DDL files are needed. Native to Windows and Microsoft Teams
- Simple set up and configuration with an SLA of 99.9% uptime
- End-to-end hosted telephony solution from one single supplier
- Lower operational costs based on your current PBX
- No internal infrastructure or hardware needed
- No employment or IT overheads
- Maximised productivity by using a single architecture based on Microsoft Teams
- Employees can work in a secure environment anywhere in the world
- Reduced cost of infrastructure by using service on demand
- Built-in compliance certifications including ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, Cyber Security
How We Can Help
We enable business telephony out of the box for all users based on the CPS UCaaS platform.
Our hosted UCaaS platform enables users to work from any device, anywhere, in a secure managed environment based on Microsoft Best Practice standards.
The service is ideal for organisations with an ageing PBX who is looking to move to cloud-first telephony hosting provider.
By utilising CPS as your telephony hosting provider, we can provide cost savings and efficiencies to your organisation.
Why Choose CPS?
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, CPS works hand in hand with Microsoft to deliver expertise for telephony when you need it.
CPS is also unique in being accredited with three Microsoft Advanced Specializations around telephony and Teams Meeting Rooms and Devices. We are one of only two Microsoft Partners in the UK to hold these accreditations.
We can support your needs with a fixed cost, per-user-per-month service covering consumption, management, and end-user support on the CPS UCaaS hosted platform.
What Is The Price Per User Per Month?
We base our costs for the CPS UCaaS on a simple model with no hidden surprises.
For £5.00 per user per month, the following is included
- Interoperability with on-premises PBX’s with SIP enablement feature
- 8 am/6 pm Mon/Fri 3rd Line Support for Teams Voice with 24/7 priority 1 outage cover
- Highly Available, Scalable and Routable call flows with primary, secondary, and tertiary routing
- Unlimited Adds, Moves and Changes per user-hosted both in the hosted solution and the customer's team’s admin tenant
- Teams Voice Reporting dashboard (customer tenant)
What Is The Support Additional Add Ons To The CPS UCaaS Hosted Telephony Platform?
The CPS UCaaS platform can extend its hosting capabilities and provide per user the following additives.
- Microsoft Teams certified hosted contact centre.
- Microsoft Teams certified monitoring and call analysis tools
- Microsoft Teams certified call recording and compliance
Can CPS Provide Meeting Room And End User Certified Teams Devices Per User Per Month?
Yes, based on a rental agreement, all hardware can be provided for all client and end-user scenarios.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help.