Collaboration and Communication
Effective and consistent communication and collaboration is fundamental to business success and competitive advantage.
It is at the root of innovation and key to remotely working employees feeling part of the team.
Microsoft Teams offers configurable collaboration, communication, and functionality for organisations of all shapes and sizes. No other solution comes close to its capabilities, ease of application, and reliability.
CPS has the know-how to exploit its potential for driving transformation.
Breaking Down Silos
Microsoft Teams delivers consolidated and secure access to corporate content, enabling high quality internal and external communication.
It is an end-to-end solution that includes embedded application functionality, task management, reporting, and dashboarding capabilities.
It provides a modern, friendly experience across every device.
Break down operational siloes, encourage collaboration between internal and external colleagues, and improve efficiency through automation and bespoke app-based productivity.
Your people can share opinions in personal or group chats, or in one-to-one messages.
Employees can instantly go from group chat to a video conference. Teams of 2 or 10,000 can meet in one place, no matter where they are located.
People can make and receive calls with internal and external groups using Microsoft Teams Phone, Operator Connect, or Direct Routing.
Finding, sharing, and editing files in real time is easy using familiar apps like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in Teams.
Key Features and Benefits
- People feel connected, no matter where they work, and can quickly deal with simple issues, turning long email threads into quick chats.
- People are more productive: they don’t need to spend a long time arranging a group call.
- Collaboration is critical to fast-moving organisations.
- Employees can chat or message each other individually or as a group
- Calls can be set up instantly with internal and external groups
- You can find, share and edit content in real-time, using any Microsoft 365 app
How We Can Help
Microsoft Teams is used in different ways by different organisations or departments.
We aim to amplify the benefits of every solution we work with, and not expect that one set of functions will fit all requirements.
That is how we extract maximum benefit from Microsoft Teams and ensure more sustained end-user engagement and adoption across the whole organisation.