Improve Customer Experiences
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is a module for customer service automation.
It provides a wide range of features, from automated case management to dashboards and reports.
Dynamics 365 helps your customer service to become a strong competitive advantage for your business.
Designed to provide the best customer service experience possible by enabling businesses to personalise each customer experience.
It is also a great tool to help optimise your agents’ productivity.
How It Works
The key to improving satisfaction in service delivery is to enable your agents.
Allowing them to take customer requests from any channel, handle multiple sessions simultaneously, interact with multiple apps without losing context, and enhance their workflow with productivity tools.
Key deliverables include:
- Provide Self-service support
- Personalise customer service agreements
- Empower teams with tools for increased productivity
- Optimise service with actionable insights
- Deliver proactive service with IoT
Key Features and Benefits
- Track customer issues through cases
- Record all interactions related to a case
- Share information in the knowledge base
- Create queues and route cases to the right channels
- Create and track service levels through service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Define service terms through entitlements
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards
- Create and schedule services
- Participate in chats
- Manage conversations across channels
How We Can Help
As a leading UK Microsoft Partner, we have great experience in helping organisations deploy Dynamics 365.
CPS will help you evaluate your current business processes and assist you with process flows and app development to make your application a success.
Our specialised team of consultants and solution architects are available to help you every step of the way, as additional support or full application development.