Hosted Teams Voice & Telephony Services
The CPS Modern Voice portfolio provides the single most cost-efficient approach to enabling Teams Voice as a service. For organisations who are already invested in Microsoft 365 and have a user base that’s familiar with Teams collaboration & meeting capabilities, extending the Teams feature set to include telephony provides a viable replacement for often less capable but more expensive PBX platforms. A choice of services ensures a best fit solution based on the size and calling requirements of an organisation. Add-on modules provide additional features and services on an as-needed basis, avoiding inflated costs and redundant capabilities. CPS Modern Voice can provide significant savings over Microsoft Calling Plans and other partner solutions.
Try the free cost calculator below to see how much you could save with CPS Modern Voice.
Cut your telephony costs in half with CPS Modern Voice
CPS’ Direct Plan replaces Microsoft Calling Plans
– enter the number of users you want to be able to make and receive telephone calls.
CPS’ Connect Plan is when you only require several employees to be able to make calls concurrently
- enter the number of concurrent users.
Enter both values for a side-by-side comparison.
Microsoft Teams Phone
Extend Microsoft Teams to include landline & mobile calling with a cost effective and modern solution.
* Savings per month when compared with a Microsoft Domestic Plan priced at £9 per month. CPS Modern Voice Calling Plans (Direct and Connect) requires a Microsoft 365 subscription that includes Microsoft Teams
Modern Voice Modules
Carrier hosted Direct Routing that provides direct pairing between Microsoft Teams and the public telephone network.
Hosted SBC as a Service that allows organisations to use their existing SIP trunk provider for connecting Microsoft Teams to the public telephone network.
Hosted SBC as a Service inclusive of carrier grade SIP trunk connection and calling minutes.
Modern Voice Add-on Modules
Allows the connection of a PBX or other SIP endpoint to the Teams environment for simple migration and interop with other platforms.
- Priced per node per channel
- Enables PBX/ATA/SIP connection
- Suitable for phased migrations
- Affords cross platform calling
Support with the initial configuration and enabling activities that are required beyond the provisioning of the core service.
- Go-live support & assistance
- Assignment of numbers to users
- Attendant & Queue configuration
- User policy configuration
Provides a managed service for business-as-usual activities which the customer may not have the skills or resource to accommodate.
- Adds, move, and changes
- Attendant & Queue changes
- Policy updates & Holiday Sets
- Remediation & troubleshooting
Key Features and Benefits
- Cheaper than Microsoft Calling Plans & alternate options
- Low complexity to deploy and resourcing investment
- Modular approach omits unnecessary cost & capability
- Predictable subscription based cost model
- Carrier grade quality voice services
- Zero customer infrastructure requirements
- Greater utilisation of existing Teams subscriptions
- Enables replacement of traditional PBX and points solutions
- Increased mobility, flexibility, and productivity for users
- Rich, modern, and more capable calling feature set
- Fully managed delivery and enablement process
I’m locked into a contract with my existing carrier, what are my options?
Customers can use their existing SIP trunk carrier (BT, Virgin etc.) with Teams through our Modern Voice Gateway service.
Our existing phone system connection is ISDN not SIP, can we use this with Teams?
No, but we can port your numbers to our Modern Voice Direct or Modern Voice Connect services for use with Teams.
Can we integrate Teams with our existing PBX?
Yes, both Modern Voice Gateway and Connect services afford PBX connectivity through the Modern Voice Integration.
Is there a minimum user count?
Modern Voice Gateway has a minimum subscription of 10 users. Gateway & Connect services start from 10 channels.
What happens if we consume all the available minutes in our service?
You can purchase additional channels to increase your minute pool, otherwise you’ll simply pay the standard calling rates.