Being socially responsible is extremely important to us. We strive to make a positive impact to our natural environment, the communities that we live and work in; with our social responsibilities stretching far beyond our core business objectives.
As a responsible company, and employer, we recognise that we have an impact on the world. We therefore choose to operate in an ethical, sustainable, and positive way, with least impact on the environment and our surroundings.
To maintain the highest of standards requires all aspects of our business to operate within the following guiding principles:
- Our operations conform to ISO14001:2015, an international recognised standard to help reduce waste and demonstrate our commitment to protecting the environment
- We ensure that we work with likeminded suppliers who have a similar approach to ethical trading and sustainability
- We hold each other as colleagues as equals and in the highest regard; supporting one another in our individual and collective endeavours in achieving maximum potential in all that we do
- Commitment to a sustainable future is a core principle of CPS. It guides us as to how we operate and run our companys’ functions
- We are an equal opportunity employer with diversity and inclusion deeply ingrained within all our operations
- Our Employee Forum, run and led by our employees, places colleague and community investment at its core. From volunteering to fund raising, the forum identifies and supports philanthropic ventures
At the core of CPS is our colleagues. We value the contribution each colleague makes and proactively support their employee experience throughout their lifespan with us.
Our success is intrinsically linked with our colleague’s happiness, professional growth and development, company-wide engagement, and appreciation of their individual and collective contribution to our growth.
We celebrate colleague success and positive demonstration of our company values.
Our Actions – FY 2021 / 2022
- New Electric Car Vehicle scheme has been introduced – reducing carbon emissions
- Responsible waste management across our offices and throughout communal areas
- We reuse, resell or recycle all of our IT assets
- We have stopped all printing in our offices and within our Marketing department
- Our office is paperless. We honour our commitment to zero printing and the use of paper, as such our desks are clutter-free
- Donations to St Andrew's Healthcare, our Employee Forum nominated charity for 2020/2021
- A new partnership with onHand was established for our colleagues to volunteer and deliver ‘missions’ locally for those who need a helping hand
- Our Employee Forum
- Sponsored colleagues running the London Marathon
- Sponsored people in the community who fund raising
- Sponsored local community football team kits
- Introduction of a new employee engagement survey
- Launched new enhanced benefit and incentive schemes for our employees
- Our Employee Forum has supported several sporting clubs for our colleagues
- Team building events have been arranged in a covid secure format
- Smaller team building lunches have been arranged