Protecting and securing data on devices is critically important to every organisation these days.
Employees use personal accounts for email and social media, take company laptops home and on public transport, and install apps and games.
The challenge is providing easy access for users to maximise productivity while ensuring company data is secure and only authorised users can access it.
Microsoft tools provide the answers, and CPS' device management solution enables organisations to understand their capabilities and optimise their use.
We can provide a flexible response to your needs, helping you, for example, to develop specific policies for certain applications.
CPS can also introduce organisations to the vast array of Microsoft tools for protecting data on devices, helping to plan how best to deploy them to optimise the benefits from the solution.
Features and Benefits
- CPS' solution helps organisations deploy many Microsoft 10 simple built-in security features
- We provide support to enable the tools to manage a diverse range of mobile devices
- Our team can recommend the best-fit tools that are appropriate for your organisation’s needs
- At the most basic level, device management and data protection is no cost or low cost
- If your employees are using Apple iOS or Android, their devices can be managed equally effectively
- Organisations with different needs for data security can find their unique answer with the CPS solution
How It Works
At the most basic level, Windows 10 provides comprehensive, built-in protection.
Windows Security incorporates facial recognition, biometric logins, and comprehensive anti-virus protection.
Microsoft Intune offers sophisticated mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM).
Microsoft Intune can support a diverse mobile environment and manage iOS/iPadOS, Android, Windows, and macOS devices securely.
With Microsoft Defender, you can ensure that employees’ laptops have up-to-date anti-virus software, and you can even remotely wipe a laptop left on a train.
How We Can Help
CPS ensures that you control how your organisation’s devices are used and protect your data on mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
Our team are experts in Microsoft 365, device management and data security. CPS is a leading Microsoft UK partner with many years experience of in recommending and implementing Microsoft solutions.
We have an excellent understanding of what Microsoft’s tools can deliver and will help you get the best results from those we recommend