CPS has successfully built the UK’s largest Microsoft MWM based solutions practice, and we are a long established & highly respected Microsoft Gold Partner with over 600 successful national & international consulting engagements complete.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated and experienced consultants to our delivery team.
With a focus on Microsoft Modern Work Management (MWM) solutions (Project Online, Power Platform, Project Operations, Azure DevOps, Project for the Web) you will have the opportunity to take a lead delivery role involving the analysis of business requirements through to technical and business implementation of Modern Work Management solutions for our wide array of customers.
Assignments will be across a wide variety of industry sectors (including financial services, technology, communications, utilities, government and retail clients), working with some of the UK’s most respected companies.
The role will involve leading CPS teams, and/or a mix of client and CPS professionals requiring good people management skills, to complement your technical and delivery experience.
- A self-starter, keen to learn and further develop their knowledge, with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Delivery of solutions including; defining client requirements, designing processes, and working with teams to deliver and support MWM solutions
- Understanding of Project Management tools, focusing on but not limited to Microsoft Project, Project for the web, Project Online, Azure DevOps, Project Operations, and Microsoft365
- Knowledge of and desire to further learn, of the Power Platform technologies
- Experience managing client expectations with the ability to foster strong teamwork
- Experience of a highly customer facing role including managing customers when there are issues, acting with credibility and professionalism as well as giving confidence to customers on the actions being taken
- Candidates must be fully mobile (and prepared to work away from home as required)
- Confidence in own abilities
- Knowledgeable within this subject area and a thought leader
- Fast assimilator of information
- Imaginative problem solver
- Structured organiser, with an eye for detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines
- Drive, leading on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives and deadlines
- Effective communication (written & verbal) & negotiation skills
- Service Orientation, demonstrable commitment to customer service
- Fully mobile (i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required)
Successful candidates will possess a solid grasp and understanding of all stages of the delivery lifecycle. We are seeking strong consultants with the capability to apply technical intellect and consulting experience to achieve client specific outcomes.
The role will see you take responsibility for leading or support in the following activities:
- Project Management- for the CPS activities on a given assignment, including the development and management of the Implementation plan.
- Requirement Definition- Working with client to arrive at a requirement definition in the full understanding of what is possible and feasible within the organisations constraint.
- Solution Design- requirements review and interpretation, defining how they might be delivered within the solution, or outside of the solution.
- Configuration– implementing the requirements into the Modern Work Management solution.
- Test Management– reviewing the initial configuration and supporting client UAT to meet specific requirements.
- Process design / mapping– where appropriate, documenting and designing how the client Project Management process is to operate with the PPM solution.
- Awareness presentations– assisting the client in preparing the organization for implementation.
- Training preparation & delivery– which courses are required for which people and delivery of workshop based or class based training.
- Data migration support– assisting a client to populate the solution with appropriate data.
- Mentoring and support– assisting the users to properly use the PPM solution to support their business processes.
Some of the benefits which are integrated as part of being a colleague at CPS includes:
- Nine Day Fortnight (9DF!)
- Vitality – Private Medical Insurance
- YuLife – Income Protection and employee discounts benefits
- Health Assured – Employee Wellbeing Support
- Medicash – Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday – increasing to 26 days after 1 year, to 27 days after 2 years and to 28 days after 5 years
- Have your birthday as an additional day off from work. Can be adjusted to be taken within a week of you birthday if that is your preference
- Quarterly and annual star performer awards and rewarded with prizes – voted for by your peers and colleagues
- Annual professional training budget to support your Personal Development Plan
- Award winning culture http://www.greatplacetowork.co.uk/best-workplaces/best-workplaces-in-the-uk
- Fortnightly ‘Engagement’ survey to assess staff Happiness levels
- Quarterly company meetings with associated social/team building events
- Workplace pension scheme which goes beyond the standard schemes
- No arduous annual appraisal process – your line manager will hold a 1-2-1 with you quarterly, as a minimum, to review and realign your objectives and your PDP as appropriate
- Free on-site parking, subject to availability
- Long service recognition at 5, 10, 15, 20 years and onwards
- Unlimited hot and cold refreshments throughout the day in the Marlow office
- Complimentary fruit & snacks
- Monthly Fat/Fit Fridays! (pre-pandemic)
- Free chair massages - head, arms, shoulders and back (pre-pandemic)
- Regular social activities such as a summer event (Pub in the Park http://pubintheparkuk.com/ ), Christmas event, Dragon boat racing http://tag-events.com/portfolio/marlow-dragon-boat-festival/, quiz nights, wine tasting, pub nights, family events, BBQs and so much more