As a CPS Adoption & Change Management Specialist you will own the User Adoption journey for our customers. You will support business transformation for clients through Adoption & Change Management activities and deliverables. These will be focused on minimising impact to business performance of changes, and ways of working and accelerating benefits realisation in digital transformation.
This highly visible role requires candidates who have a strong track record of success in organisational change, business transformation, employee engagement, change management, and project management. Candidates are also required to hold SC clearance and ideally have experience in Change and Adoption around Microsoft Teams.
As a Change Consultant, you will engage with stakeholders across all levels of customer organisation. You will ensure that the business is prepared to accept and adopt new technology and processes and execute on comprehensive business change, transition, and post-implementation support strategies, leveraging the ProSci® ADKAR model for change.
Assignments will be made to primarily client-facing roles across a wide variety of industry sectors (including financial services, life sciences and communications, utilities, government and retail clients). The role will include working as part of the CPS team, or a mix of client and CPS professionals on engagements and will require good people management skills to complement your technical and project delivery experience.
The role will involve liaising with and supporting CPS account managers and engagement owners in the smooth operation of client engagements and the identification of new opportunities. The role will also involve, at times, carrying out Project Management related activities where required. The position will assist you in gaining experience in several roles, which will aid you in developing your chosen subject matter.
Client Engagement & Delivery:
- Support requirements review and Interpretation – what requirements are there, expanding out the change impact statements, and how might they be addressed
- Discovery and Envisioning – assisting the client in arriving at a requirement definition with the full understanding of the scale of change and feasibility within an organisations constraints (current state assessment)
- Proof of Concept – Support the initial PoC messaging, adoption and training
- Engaging with customers to understand their business needs
- Develop and execute communication plans to address said needs
- Planning and delivery of an end-to-end adoption program
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
- Develop and deploy training programs
- Training needs analysis- which training options are appropriate for which stakeholders
- Training Course Design – Tailoring of training to client requirement
- Training Course Delivery – work instructions, workshop-based or class-based training presentation
- Identify potential change management strengths, risks and anticipated points of resistance
- Develop specific plans to leverage strengths and mitigate concerns
- Mentoring and support – assisting the client’s users to properly use the Frameworks and Technology to support their Change delivery
- Owning and running Projects and leading engagements as Project Manager where required
Desirable personal attributes:
- Personable and a quick builder of relationships
- Good writing & oral communication skills
- Imaginative Problem solver
- Ability to influence without imposition
- Ability to work as part of a team of specialists
- Appreciation of a quality approach
- Sensitive to commercial opportunity
- Confidence in personal abilities
- Fast assimilator of information
- Resilient, appropriately persistent
Experience of the following would be desirable:
- IT strategy & operations, people-led change initiatives in technology adoption
- Business intelligence, analysis & process improvement project delivery
- Change management, project definition, user adoption planning & delivery
- Stakeholder mgmt., workshop facilitation, communication planning & employee engagement
- Knowledge of process development, with the ability to learn and understand technical concepts to interpret, document, and formalise procedures
- Ability to be creative in the approach to organising and presenting findings and should possess a strong commitment to success
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic opportunities and sell recommendations
- Demonstrated project management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated communication (both written and verbal) and relationship skills
- Ability to handle multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, and work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Technology stack, especially Microsoft Teams
- Ability and experience in running Projects
- SC or DV Clearance
We are looking for someone with a strong change background, with at least 2 years of exposure in a change/adoption role, supporting users to adopt new technologies, specifically Microsoft Teams.